Thursday, December 04, 2008

Legitimate Freelance Writing Jobs Website?

Two things today dear readers: (i) a website where freelancers can make money (maybe); and (ii) I’m kinda pissed at you guys. Let’s get to number ii first.

Why I’m Kinda Pissed at You Guys!

And I say the following with the utmost love, of course.

In the last issue of Inkwell Editorial’s freelance writing newsletter, I talked about how I was suspending publication for a while because I needed to focus more on my new fast-growing SEO writing company. And, just when I do that, how do you respond? By writing in imploring me not to stop publishing it b/c it’s been such a great help, so inspiring, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Usually, you guys aren't so vocal. So I guess a lot of you really are reading the newsletter. What’s a girl to do!

Get the Inside Scoop on Constant-Content.com: How Much Can You Really Make?

I was going to suspend publication until the spring, but I have three great interviewees lined up so come January, the newsletter will be out again. January’s issue will give us the inside scoop on Constant-Content.com.

I interview freelancer Lisa Sanderson. She’s been using Constant-Content.com for a few years now. I like firsthand information, so I’m curious to see what she has to say about the site. I’ve been wondering about it for a while because I receive a lot of content requests from them – and they seem to pay a bit more than the article mill rates you find on a lot of freelance writing job sites.

Lisa's info should help you to make a decision as to whether or not the site would work for you.

Legitimate Freelance Writing Jobs Website?

I ran across ClicknWork.com in some web surfing and was wondering if anybody had any experience with it. It seems legit. They have work-from-home jobs for all kinds of professionals, including writers. For writers, the site says that you can make $5-$40 hour and that “writers work across many sectors …. and assignments come regularly.”

Learn more about ClicknWork freelance writing jobs. AND, don’t forget, if you have experience with this site, let me know (info *at* InkwellEditorial.com). I’d like to feature you in an interview in an upcoming issue of the newsletter.

Want to know what a typical day in the life of a busy SEO copywriter and new media marketing consultant is like? Follow me on Twitter.

Yuwanda
Contact: info *at* InkwellEditorial.com
P.S.: Where are all the freelance writing jobs? Find out in the 2008-2009 Freelance Writing Jobs Report

Hot Topics Around Here!
Freelance Writing Job: Write 4 Pages for $1,500

$100 for SEO Articles: How to Become a Highly Paid SEO Copywriter

How to Start a Freelance Writing Career in Less than 24 Hours for $0
***********************************************
Freelance Success Stories! There are freelancers who make very good livings at what they love. Inkwell Editorial’s newsletter features these successful professionals who put to rest the phrase, “starving freelancer.” Current Issue: Wanna know what it is? Subscribe to read this, and all previous, issues.

No comments: