Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blogging Jobs: 3 Ways to Land More Blogging Gigs in 2009

That's the post from BloggingTips.com I did yesterday. If you want to stand out among the commpetition when vying for blogging jobs, this post offers some unique, creative advice. I've used them all to land blogging gigs. Read the post, Blogging Jobs: 3 Ways to Land More Blogging Gigs in 2009.

How to Make 2009 Your Most Lucrative Year Yet as a Blogger

The post, 10 Blogging Tips for 2009 to Make It Your Most Successful Blogging Year Ever, details how. I went back to basics when compiling this list. When I read back over it I thought, "Wow, this is some really good advice." A few on the list I need to incorporate myself heading into the New Year.

How to Make Money Online in 2009

"Pull the Friggin' Trigger!"

I was talking to a brilliant friend last night. I mean, this guy is off-the-charts smart. He wants to start an internet business. He's been planning it for six months or so and is extremely motivated. But, he hasn't started yet.

I kept trying to get him to tell me what's holding him back. He kept talking around it, making excuses, explaining, etc. I finally said to him, "Just pull the friggin' trigger already!" This is a phrase I picked up from Christine at SelfMadeChick.com. I love this phrase because it's exactly what so many who want to start this, that or the other needs to do.

If you want to make money online in 2009 as a blogger, freelance writer, affiliate marketer -- whatever -- stop talking about it, worrying about it, planning it and researching it. Just do it already! You will make mistakes, it won't be easy and it will definitely test your nerves, but if you never START, you'll never get to overcome your mistakes, learn from them and move on. Mistakes are the foundation of success. Get started so you can begin making them and achieve successs that much sooner.

That's my advice as we end the year 2008.

I've had a lot of professional and personal highs and lows this year. I'm glad to see the end of 2008, mainly for personal reasons. I look forward to 2009 for professional reasons. Happy New Year everybody. Be safe and be happy.

Want to know what a typical day in the life of a busy SEO copywriter and new media marketing consultant is like? Follow me on Twitter.

Yuwanda
Contact: info *at* InkwellEditorial.com
P.S.: Where are all the freelance writing jobs? Find out in the 2008-2009 Freelance Writing Jobs Report

Hot Stuff Around Here!
Freelance Writing Job: Write 4 Pages for $1,500
$100 for SEO Articles: How to Become a Highly Paid SEO Copywriter
How to Start a Freelance Writing Career in Less than 24 Hours for $0
***********************************************
Freelance Success Stories! There are freelancers who make very good livings at what they love. Inkwell Editorial’s newsletter features these successful professionals who put to rest the phrase, “starving freelancer.” Current Issue: How to Make the Most Money as a Freelance Writer. Subscribe to read this, and all previous, issues.
***********************************************
Copyright © 2008 InkwellEditorial.com. Except where noted, no part of this site may be reproduced in any manner without the express, written consent of the publisher. Violators will be prosecuted.

No comments: