Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poll Result: Should Freelance Writers Have a Minimum Wage?

Last Tuesday, I wrote an article entitled, Should Freelance Writers Have a Minimum Wage?.

When I posted it to the article directory, Buzzle.com, I included a poll with it (this is a neat little feature of this site - you can include a poll with your article if you want). FYI, following are the results to date.

Since 11/8/2006, 61 people have voted.

Yes: 50 - 82%
No: 8 - 13%
Don't Know: 3 - 5%

To vote on this poll, go to "Should Freelance Writers Have a Minimum Wage?".

Later on today, I'll be posting the article, How to Increase Your Freelance Income During the Holidays. Have to get some client stuff off my desk first.

Until then,
Y. Black, Publisher
InkwellEditorial.com
InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com

No comments: