Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Publishing Success! From Journalist to Stay-at-Home Mom & Freelance Writer

PUBLISHER'S NOTE: This fall has started off with a bang! It's as if all of my clients got together and slammed me at one time with their writing request. A good, yet tiresome problem to have. Hence, the following:

InkwellEditorial.com E-Course: Launch a Profitable Freelance Writing Career in 30 Days or Less -- Guaranteed! Because of my extremely busy work schedule and a personal goal I'm working towards (I've been training for my first marathon and will do it on Thanksgiving Day in Atlanta), I've put off publishing the e-course until January.

As a freelancer, you have to take good fortune when it comes. Once it quiets down in early December, I'll have time to put the finishing touches on the course. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I promise it'll be worth the wait.

InkwellEditorial.com's E-book Affiliate Program: Our e-books are being migrated to ClickBank. The affiliate program will be up and running as of October 7th.

Pitch Your Story the Right Way! Enjoy this writer's first-hand tips of how to successfully pitch your stories to magazine editors. She's a stay-at-home mom who shows you actual pitch letters that got her work.

I'll be posting regularly again after October 7th.

Sincerely,
Y. Black, Publisher
InkwellEditorial.com
InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com
**************************

No comments: