Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Freelance Writer Series: The Worst Job I Ever Had Before Freelancing

Stuffed in a Locker, Giving Needles to Toddlers, Poopy Dogs & More!
AN EXCERPT
by Cheryl Santa Maria

I've had many, many, bad jobs. Probably too many to count.

I once volunteered to participate in a student film, where I was stuffed into a locker -- repeatedly -- until the perfect shot was captured.

There was also the time I was housesitting for my cousin, who had a yappy little dog that liked to leave surprises in my shoes.

I've distributed flyers, I've worked in factories. I've been a greeter. I've organized files in an office. I've had jobs so dull that I could literally feel my brain turning into mush.

PUBLISHER'S NOTE: Can you relate? Read the full, hilarious account tomorrow!
***********************************************************************
Coming August 27th -- InkwellEditorial.com E-Course: 5-Step Jumpstart Your Freelance Career Marketing Workshop. At the end of this one week, five-step course, you will have a concrete business and marketing plan for your freelance business. Even if you've been a freelancer for years, this course will help you "laser focus" your efforts and exponentially increase your income. Secure your first client within 30 days -- or your money back!

P.S.: As of September 1st, our e-books will only be availabe via ClickBank and the price will increase. So, ORDER TODAY!

Learn everything you need to know to work from home as a Freelance Writer, Editor, Proofreader, etc. How? Order an InkwellEditorial.com E-book. Receive 7 EBooks in All for only $19.95! Delivered right to your inbox immediately upon payment!

No comments: