Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First-hand Freelance Story: The Worst Job I Ever Had

Publisher's Note: We publish this series for grins and giggles -- to lighten things up a bit. Click title to see all accounts in this series.

Enjoy!
Y. Black, Publisher
InkwellEditorial.com
InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com
**************************
Stuffed in a Locker, Giving Needles to Toddlers, Poopy Dogs & More!
by Cheryl Santa Maria

Re: What was the worst job you ever had before you began freelancing? Why?

All my life, people have told me that I should write, which is good because I enjoy writing. I write on my blog, my journal, on loose pieces of paper. I write reviews, editorials, essays, directions to the supermarket . . .

Unfortunately, having the desire to write does not guarantee work.

Right now I am entangled in a Catch-22 that is all to familiar to students and young writers: I cannot get published due to a lack of experience, and I cannot get experience because I cannot get published. I've had many, many, bad jobs. Probably too many to count.

Click here to read the full, hilarious account!
***********************************************************************
P.S.: Coming September 12th! InkwellEditorial.com E-Course: Launch a Freelance Writing Career in 30 Days or Less -- Guaranteed! At the end of this one week, five-step course, you will have a concrete business and marketing plan for your freelance business. Even if you've been a freelancer for years, this course will help you "laser focus" your efforts and exponentially increase your income. Secure your first client within 30 days -- or your money back!

P.P.S.: As of September 1st, our e-books will only be availabe via ClickBank and the price will increase. So, ORDER TODAY!

Learn everything you need to know to work from home as a Freelance Writer, Editor, Proofreader, etc. How? Order an InkwellEditorial.com E-book. Receive 7 EBooks in All for only $19.95! Delivered right to your inbox immediately upon payment!

No comments: